Call for Proposals
Volunteers are the lifeblood of ATPE, and at the heart of the ATPE Summit is the training our volunteers receive. No one knows the best way to successfully run ATPE local units and regions more than you!
ATPE recognizes that our leaders are our most valuable resource, so we are providing YOU with a unique opportunity to share your knowledge! We are now accepting volunteer session proposals for the 2018 ATPE Summit. This is your chance to share your expertise with other ATPE leaders!
We are specifically looking for proposals that:
- Are new and innovative, as well as interactive.
- Represent the learning needs of our membership, especially volunteer leaders.
- Encourage volunteer leaders to focus on recruitment and retention of members.
- Allow members to network and learn from their peers.
- Enable Texas educators to keep pace with emerging issues and technologies.
Please submit proposals via this form to Anna Belle Burleson at firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is Feb. 25, 2018, at midnight. Volunteer session proposals will only be accepted from active ATPE members.